About “Letters of Love”
Join us at Topa Topa in the Funkzone in Santa Barbara, CA on a beautiful Sunday afternoon for a beverage and to write “Letters of Love” to those who have assisted with our latest environmental emergencies–The Thomas Fire and Montecito Mudslides.
Take a moment to sensitize yourself to those around you by reflecting and sharing thoughts of love, admiration, hope, and thanks for those who have played a critical role in the aid and revitalization of our local community. In doing so, you’re cultivating and celebrating empathy, a life-skill highly undermined in today’s society.
How Does it Work?
- Stop by Topa Topa in the Funk Zone
- Stop by the letters of Love Booth
- Write and/or decorate a letter of love
- Address it to one of our participating organization (there will be a list to choose from)
- After the event ends, we’ll send your letters